Edited on 10/29/2017.
- To avoid any mistakes, please ask the park manager (Sarah) or the landlord (Jun), not your neighbors about what is allowed in the park.
- As of Oct 2017, there are things that do not meet the park rules defined below(e.g. more than 2 cars, more than 2 dogs, larger pens ). It is because we didn’t apply the park rules to existing conditions to minimize the impact on existing tenants. Such grandfathered exceptional cases can’t be used as an excuse to ask a similar exception.
- The purpose of the park rule is to keep the park CLEAN, QUITE and PEACEFUL for you, and prevent conflicts among tenants.
- Only one RV and 2 vehicles are permitted per site unless an exception is pre-approved by Park Management.
- All RVs and vehicles must be in good operating condition, good appearance and have a current license. All RVs must be self-contained with holding tanks. Composting toilet is not allowed.
- Please drive slowly (maximum speed: 10 mph) within the park for everybody’s safety.
- At no time may more than one RV be plugged into electric at a time, and only one RV may be occupied at a time.
- Vehicles must be in good running condition and legally tagged. RVs must be self-contained. Tents and pop-ups are not permitted.
- Please do not drive, park, or walk through other sites, occupied or not. Proper RV Park etiquette is expected to be practiced by all.
- Buttes RV Park is an adult park. Visitors with children are welcome to stay up to one week. Children under the age of 16 are not allowed in any of our facilities without an adult accompanying them. Walking or riding bikes through other campers’ sites is strictly prohibited. PARENTS OR GUARDIANS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SAFETY OF THEIR CHILDREN.
- Buttes RV Park Reserves the Right to Refuse Service to Anyone. Campers who do not respect our Park rules and policies may be asked to leave the Park.
SITE MAINTENANCE AND USAGE
- Tenants are responsible for keeping their sites clean, orderly and free of trash. We all want to live in a clean environment.
- Furniture outside the RV is limited to the type which is intended for outdoor use. Freezers or refrigerators are not allowed outside of the unit.
- Any outside buildings including but not limited to Porches, skirts, storage sheds, fences, decks, carports, or enclosures are not permitted without Management’s pre-approval. One small utility sheds under 20 cubic feet (e.g. Suncast BMS1500 Vertical Utility Shed) and one patio deck box (Maximum 150 gallon capacity) per each site do not require management’s pre-approval.
- Boats, ATVs, Quad, and Trailers are allowed in the park.
- All of our plumbing, cables, and water lines are buried. Please do not dig at your site without first checking with Management. This includes putting stakes in the ground and planting trees. If stakes are needed for your satellite dish, please limit stake length to 4” If you contract to have a landline run to your site, please check with the office first.
- Well-behaved pets are welcome, limited to 2 pets per site. More pets per site may be allowed depends on size, breed, and age. Please talk to the owner for any exceptions.
- Only portable pet pens are permitted. (Size should be smaller than 100 square feet)
- Please pick up after your pets immediately! A $10 fine will be charged for every instance of excrement not picked up promptly. Remember manners.
- Do not leave your pet unattended or allow it off its leash while outside. Pets must remain on a leash while within park boundaries.
- Do not allow your dog to bark outside or inside your rig. Excessive barking can be disturbing to other guests and will not be tolerated. Please be considerate of others.
- Animals are not allowed on other tenant’s property or site without tenant’s approval.
- Aggressive animals are not allowed. Buttes RV Park Management reserves full right to determine whether or not an animal is aggressive and to admit or reject any animal based on our determination. Any report of a pet that attacks another pet or person will be immediately evicted.
- Tenants must comply with all pet rules and accept full liability for pet actions. Buttes RV Park is not liable for the actions of tenants’ pets.